Bauerstown Baseball & Softball Association
Welcome to BBA!
A proud member of the Shaler Area Baseball Association (SABA) and the Greater Pittsburgh Girls Softball League (GPGSL)
dba Bauerstown Baseball & Softball Association
Mailing: PO Box 58008, Pittsburgh, PA 15209
Physical: 152 Koehler Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15223
^^Visit the Calendar^^
Contact: Peter Jarzynka, President
Mobile: (412) 559-1011
Next General Meeting: Tuesday, August 11, 7:00 pm at the BBSA Pavilion
General meetings are open to all BBSA members!
2015 Fall Ball
Most age groups are closed. Please call Peter at (412) 559-1011 before sending in a registration form.
2015 Team News
Check the News page for More info and photos of BBA success.
- 8U slow pitch wins Carnegie tournament
- 8U slow pitch takes 2nd in BBA tournament
- 8U slow pitch takes 2nd in Shaler Area Little League tournament
- 8U slow pitch takes 2nd in Plum tournament
- 8U slow pitch wins McCandless tournament
- Natalie Merz' 8U slow pitch team wins Mooseheart tournament
- Jeff Yukevich's 10U fastpitch team wins Mooseheart tournament
- Vinnie DeLeonibus / Paul Sundo's 8U baseball team wins Elliot tournament
Please support our generous sponsors!
BBSA Background Check for Managers/Coaches
BBSA will institute a background check policy this year.
See the background check page for more information.
New Concession Stand
The old stand was demolished on August 1, 2011.
The block was put in September 4-11, 2011
Roof, paving, and concrete was completed October & November, 2011
Winter and early spring was for all of the internal work.
New Stand open for business on April 14, 2012.
Click for all pictures and video.
Contact BBA |
©2015 Bauerstown Baseball Association - All Rights Reserved