Bauerstown Baseball & Softball Association
Welcome to BBA!
A proud member of the Shaler Area Baseball Association (SABA) and the Greater Pittsburgh Girls Softball League (GPGSL)
dba Bauerstown Baseball & Softball Association
Mailing: PO Box 58008, Pittsburgh, PA 15209
Physical: 152 Koehler Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15223
^^Visit the Calendar^^
Contact: Brian Driscoll, President
Mobile: (412) 670-9262
Next General Meeting: Thursday, August 7, 7:30 pm at the Bauerstown Pavilion
2014 Fall Ball
The spirit of Fall Ball is more instructional than competitive. BBA teams
will be playing outside organizations but with no playoff formats or
division record keeping. It is strictly to learn, enjoy, and develop.
Print the form and drop it off at the stand or mail it in: PDF format | Word format
Now accepting applications for the following age groups:
- Girls Fast Pitch: 10U, 12U, 15U
- Girls Slow Pitch: 8U, 10U, 12U, 15U
- Baseball: Tee Ball (5-6), Instructional (7-8), Farm (9-10), Little (11-12), Pony (13-14)
2014 Team News
Check the News page for More info and photos of BBA success.
- Brian Bosilovich's 15U fastpitch team wins Tier I GPGSL Championship
- Jeff Yukevich's 8U team takes 2nd in North Shaler tournament
- Joe Dmitrzak's 15U slowpitch team wins GPGSL Championship
- Eric Jackson's 8 year old boys take 4th in Saxonburg tournament
- John Baginski's 11 year old boys win Center Twp tournament
- Eric Jackson's 8U boys take 2nd in Elliott Tournament
- Brian Bosilovich's Bauerstown 15U Fast pitch wins Indiana Tournament
Please support our generous sponsors!
7th Annual Night at the Races
We had a tremendous event. Preliminary results indicate this was our best Night at the Races ever!
We had an amazing crowd, and amazing bunch of volunteers. Thanks to all that attended!
Thanks to our volunteers...anyone who:
Planned, solicited prizes, solicited donations, made prize baskets and labels, set up, decorated, cooked, made salds, cleaned the kitchen, worked a betting window, sold 50/50, sold prize tickets, and so on!
And a special thank you to all of donators! Click to enlarge:
BBSA Background Check for Managers/Coaches
BBSA will institute a background check policy this year.
See the background check page for more information.
New Concession Stand
The old stand was demolished on August 1, 2011.
The block was put in September 4-11, 2011
Roof, paving, and concrete was completed October & November, 2011
Winter and early spring was for all of the internal work.
New Stand open for business on April 14, 2012.
Click for all pictures and video.
Contact BBA |
©2014 Bauerstown Baseball Association - All Rights Reserved